Most of the users need to share some screenshots with other gamers. Your Nintendo Switch can click the picture of your gameplay.
Although, if your console is docked then your screenshot has HD quality and takes more space. If you have captured lots of screenshots, you may run out of storage. In this article, we will show you how you can delete all the screenshots on Nintendo Switch.
Ways to Delete Entire Screenshots on Your Nintendo Switch
If you wish to free up space or want to sell your Nintendo Switch, then you need to delete entire screenshots from your Nintendo Switch. There is an option that you can use, and you don’t need to select screenshots one by one. You can delete them in one command.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Launch your device and then visit Home screen.
- Tap on System Settings that appear on the lower part of the screen by tapping the “A” button on the controller.
- On your screen, a window will pop-up, where you need to tap on “Data Manager” and then tap on “Manage to Save Data.”
- In the next window, you need to use the “A” button to click “Manage screenshots and Videos.”
- Now move to the “System Memory.”
- Now tap on “Delete all videos and Screenshots from System Memory.”
- Now confirm your deletion command.
- After the above process, your videos and screenshots are deleted from your system memory.
Delete Entire Screenshots from Micro SD Card
To delete entire screenshots from micro SD card, here are the steps to do so:
- Visit “Data Management” through the Video and Screenshots or Manage Save Data.
- Then go through the “Manages Videos and screenshots.”
- Here you need to tap on “Micro SD Card” instead of tapping “System Memory.”
- When the micro SD card appears, tap on “Delete entire videos and screenshots from micro SD card” button and then confirm your deletion command.
- After the above procedure, entire videos and screenshots are removed from your micro SD card.
Copying Entire Videos and Screenshots Into Micro SD Card
Here are the steps on how to copy entire videos and screenshots into micro SD card:
- Go to Home Screen and launch the settings.
- In the “System Memory” option, tap on “Copy all videos and screenshots into micro SD card.”
- This command will copy your entire videos and screenshots to your micro SD card and ready to transfer to your PC.
- Now you can delete entire videos and screenshots from your computer.
Deleting Separately Videos and Screenshots
- Visit Home Screen and tap on “Album” symbol on the lower part of your screen through the “A” button.
- Here you need to mark on videos and screenshots that you wish to delete with “X” key and then tap on “Delete” option.
- This command will delete you selected videos and screenshots.
Copying Separately Videos and Screenshots Into Micro SD Card
Here are the steps to follow:
- Tap on videos and screenshots that you want to move on the micro SD card.
- Tap on “A” button and then tap on “Editing and Posting” button.
- Tap on “Copy” and confirm by tapping on “Copy” one more and then tap “OK.”
- This process will copy your entire selected videos or screenshots to the micro SD card.
- It will create duplicate content that you can transfer on another device.